The White Sash
As Crazy as this may seem the White sash is awarded to every child at the end of there very first class!
The http://stonerite.co.uk/product/tropical-green-granite-memorial-ec13/ hardest step for all children is taking that first one, Martial Arts is all about motivating, inspiring, energising and overall developing your children, The sense of Achievement that a child gains by wearing this very first belt has far greater value to them than not, it sets them there very first goal to work towards Grade 2, http://danstwothings.com/?p=906 Yellow Sash/White useful source Yellow Sash.
Material That they will have for this is as follows and will be reinforced with in the first 8 weeks of training:
- Enter: How to Enter the classroom and Greet other students, This is the Bow in and pay respects
- Stances: These include the student Set Position and Locked Up Position.
- Children Basic Stances: The Guard Stance and Horse stance.
- Hand Movements: The Star Block Set, The Jab and The Cross.
- Body Movements: The Bob and Weave Combination.
- Leg Movements: The Front Kick and Round Kick.
Grade 1 ( Yellow Sash/White Yellow Sash)
- Jab, Cross, Hook, Upper Cut and Bob Weave
- Front Kick
- Round Kick
- Side Kick
- Back Kick
- Kick Boxing Form
- Pop Up front Kicks
- Pop Up round Kicks
- Pop Up Side Kicks
- Jumping Front Kicks
- Jumping Round Kicks
- Replacing Step Side Kick
- Flying Kick
Grade 3 ( Red Yellow Sash/White Orange Sash)
- Footwork including Forward Step, Back Step and Side Steps
- Half Step Forwards and Half Step Backwards
- Replacement Step forward and Backwards
- The Covers Form which includes Head Covers, Picks, Body Covers and Leg Covers
- Pad work Leading
- Pad work Following.
Grade 4 ( Red Sash/White Red Sash)
Self Defence Training
- Self Defence Stance
- Vocal Identification and warnings
- Palm Strikes
- Break from Grabs 1 through to 3
- Break from Gras 4 through to 6
- Safety Zone Awareness